|High School:||John McCrea|
- Two-time finalist at the America East Championships: placed sixth in the 200 back with a time of 2:04.92 and finished eighth in the 400 IM in a time of 4:34.78.
- Also placed 13th in the 200 IM in a time of 2:08.85.
- Against East Carolina, took fourth in the 200 back in a time of 2:09.29; also touched in sixth in the 100 back with a time of 1:00.84.
- Against Towson, finished fourth in the 200 IM (2:14.10), sixth in the 200 back (2:08.99), and seventh in the 100 back (59.77).
- Finished fourth in the 200 IM, seventh in the 200 back, and fifth in the 100 back against William and Mary.
- At Navy, finished sixth in the 200 back (2:10.55) and seventh in the 100 back (1:00.28).
- Finished fifth in the 200 back in a time of 2:10.91 and ninth in the 100 back in a time of 1:01.33 against Johns Hopkins and Delaware.
2017-18: Three-time finalist at the America East Championships… Earned a bronze medal in the 200 IM after clocking in with a time of 2:05.00… Also placed fifth in the 400 IM (4:25.93) and 200 back (2:02.91)… At the ECAC Championships, finished fifth in the 200 back with a time of 2:05.36… Placed seventh in the 200 breast with a personal-best time of 2:22.19… In the 100 back, came in tenth place after touching with a time of 57.94… Helped the women to a seventh place finish in the 200 medley relay.. Earned All-America East honors.
2016-17: In the 100 back, earned seventh with a time of 56.74 ECAC Championship… Raced in the A finals at the America East Championships, placing second in the 200 back, third in the 400 IM, and sixth in the 200 IM… Set a season-best in the 200 back with a time of 2:00.27, placing fourth.
2015-16: Came on strong toward the end of her first season as a Retriever, earning medals in three events at the America East Championships... Had her best finish, a second place finish, in the 200 backstroke with a time of 2:00.77... She followed that up with a fifth and sixth place finish in the 100 backstroke and 400 IM with times of 57.11 and 4:26.91 respectively.
Background: Captained her club team in 2014 and 2015… Won the Merit and Slater Family award in 2012-13 for dedication and excellence in the pool… Qualified to swim at Canadian trials and summer nationals in this past year.