|High School:||Lyman Hall / New Hampshire|
- Two-time finalist at the America East Championships, earning bronze in the 200 breast (2:18.73) and finishing sixth in the 100 breast (1:05.13).
- At East Carolina, finished fifth in the 200 breast with a time of 2:30.26.
- Against Towson, touched in fifth in the 200 breast with a time of 2:30.52.
- Finished fifth in the 200 breast (2:31.78) and eighth in the 100 breast (1:11.18) against William and Mary.
- At Navy, placed sixth in the 200 breast with a time of 2:31.58 and eighth in the 100 breast in a time of 1:10.87.
- Against Johns Hopkins and Delaware, finished seventh in the 200 breast with a time of 2:31.92.
2017-18: Swam personal-bests in three events at the America East Championships… In the 200 IM, touched in with a time of 2:12.40… Clocked in with a time of 2:19.61 in the 200 breast… Also swam the 100 breast in a time of 1:04.87.
2016-17: Did not compete during the season... Named to the America East Honor Roll.
Background: Transferred from the University of New Hampshire... Best performances in swimming were at America East Conference Championships last winter placing fifth and sixth in her events… Graduated fifth in a class of 263… Member of the National Honors Society… Varsity scholar.
Personal: Daughter of Karen and Mark Driscoll... Has three siblings, Brittany, Robert, and Kristina… Majoring in biology...Lists favorite food as steak, and favorite movie is "Lord of the Rings"… Also lists favorite book as Harry Potter, and also favorite musical artist as Coldplay.