|High School:||Lyman Hall / New Hampshire|
- Named a team captain for the 2018-19 season.
- Three-time finalist at the America East Championships, placing fourth in all three events (500 free, 200 fly, 400 IM).
- At East Carolina, placed fourth in the 500 free (5:17.94) and fifth in the 200 fly (2:11.08).
- Against Towson, finished eighth in the 200 breast with a time of 2:34.08 and fifth in the 200 fly with a time of 2:11.36.
- Against William and Mary, placed fifth in the 200 fly (2:11.60) and seventh in the 500 free (5:20.89).
- Finished sixth in the 500 free (5:21.11) and 200 fly (2:10.78) at Navy.
- Against Johns Hopkins and Delaware, finished seventh in the 200 fly with a time of 2:13.01; also placed ninth in the 500 free with a time of 5:22.53.
- Named to the America East All-Academic Team for the second year in a row.
2017-18: Three-time finalist at the America East Championships… Earned a silver medal and posted a personal-best in the 200 fly, reaching the wall in a time of 2:03.88… Took second in the 400 IM in a time of 4:21.77… In the 500 free, placed fifth with a time of 4:59.33… Earned a goal medal with the women’s 800 free relay team… Also took home a silver with the 400 free relay team… Earned All-America East honors… Named to the America East All-Academic Team.
2016-17: Did not swim during the season... Named to America East Commissioner's Honor Roll.
Background: Transferred from the University of New Hampshire… Qualified for and medaled at the YMCA nationals from 2009-2015... Highest scoring freshman in the America East Conference in 2016 winning the 400 IM, while placing third in the 500 free, and fourth in the 200 fly.... Was on the winning 800 free relay that broke a conference and pool record.
Personal: Daughter of Karen and Mark Driscoll... Has three siblings, Holland, Robert, and Kristina… Majoring in biochemistry...Lists favorite food as Popcorn, and favorite movie as "The Green Mile"… Also lists favorite book as A Thousand Splendid Suns.