|Hometown:||Stony Brook, N.Y.|
|High School:||Ward Melville|
- Posted a time of 1:06.99 in the 100 breast at the America East Championships.
- Also had a season-best time of 2:24.13 in the 200 breast.
- Against East Carolina, finished fourth in the 200 breast with a time of 2:29.34.
- Finished first in the 100 breast against VMI with a time of 1:09.27.
- Placed eighth in the 100 breast with a time of 1:10.93 against Towson.
2017-18: Swam in three events at the America East Championships… Finished the 200 IM in a time of 2:13.57… Also competed in the 100 breast, touching in with a time of 1:07.21… In the 200 breast, reached the wall in a time of 2:25.23… At the ECAC Championships, finished the 100 breast in a time of 1:07.59… Swam the 200 breast in a time of 2:26.27.
2016-17: At the ECAC Championships, swimming in the B Finals and placing 11th in the 200 breaststroke… Posted a career-best time in the 200 breastroke with a time of 2:23.79… Swam a season-best at the America East Conference in the 100 breastroke, touching in with a time of 1:07.35... Named to the America East Commissioner's Honor Roll.
Background: Was named a team captain during her junior season at Ward Melville High School… She earned the Certificate of Achievement by Three Village Central School District three times, as well as garnering the Robert Cushman Murphy, James Van Colt Award for good character… Was a county champion her junior season, qualifying for states with lifetime best times… She broke a high school record during her senior year, en route to a state championship.
Personal: Daughter of Pamela Coughlin… Has one sibling, Brandon… Currently undecided on a major, but has a career ambition to work in business… Lists favorite food as Korean food and favorite book as Perks of Being a Wallflower.