|Hometown:||Egg Harbor City, N.J.|
- Two-time finalist at the America East Championships.
- Placed fifth in the 1-meter dive with a score of 218.85.
- In the 3-meter dive, placed eighth with a score of 205.40.
- Against East Carolina, finished third in both dives.
- Picked up third in the 1-meter dive against Howard.
- Took home third in the 3-meter dive and fifth in the 1-meter against Towson.
- Earned a first-place finish in the 3-meter dive and second in the 1-meter against William and Mary.
- At Navy, finished fourth in both dives.
- Against Johns Hopkins and Delaware, placed first in the 1-meter dive and third in the 3-meter.
- Named America East Female Diver of the Week (December 4).
2017-18: Two-time finalist at the America East Championships… Earned fourth place in the 1-meter dive with a score of 216.95… Also placed fourth in the 3-meter dive with a score of 220.50… At the ECAC Championships, earned a score of 204.25 in the 3-meter dive… Also competed in the 1-meter dive, earning a score of 193.75… Two-time America East Female Diver of the Week (10/11, 1/9).
2016-17: Placed second on the 1 meter board with a score of 219.60 and fourth on the 3 meter board with a score of 216.75 at the America East Championships… Earned fifth place in both the 1 meter and 3 meter boards at the ECAC Championships… Landed her best dive of the year on the 3 meter board with 220.35... Named to the America East Honor Roll.
Background: Set School 6 dive record, while also setting the school 11 dive record… Earned Second Team All-South Jersey twice… Was a conference champion in the Cape Atlantic League twice, while also earning All South Jersey Championship honors as a junior… Also participated for 12 years in competitive gymnastics... A member of the National Honor Society and Varsity Scholars.
Personal: Daughter of Kristen and Chuck Biddulph... Has two siblings; Joshua and Hannah… Plans on majoring in biology with the ambition to be a physical therapist… Lists favorite food as pizza and favorite musical artist as Luke Bryan.