- Earned gold in the 500 free at the America East Championships with a time of 4:29.06.
- Also earned silver in the 100 back (47.80) and 200 back (1:46.50).
- Finished fourth in the 100 and 200 back against East Carolina.
- At the Patriot Invitational, finished fourth in the 100 back (50.02) and sixth in the 200 back (1:51.12).
- Against Towson, finished second in the 100 back (51.36) and third in the 200 back (1:53.00).
- Placed second in both the 100 and 200 back against William and Mary.
- At Navy, finished fourth in the 200 back (1:53.44) and sixth in the 100 back (52.08).
- Against Johns Hopkins and Delaware, finished second in the 100 back (51.26) and third in the 200 back (1:53.81).
- Named to the America East All-Academic Team.
2017-18: Three-time silver medal winner at the America East Championships… Took second in the 100 fly in a time of 49.24… In the 200 back, touched the wall in a time of 1:47.97… At the ECAC Championships, finished second in the 100 back in a time of 49.37… Earned All-America East honors.
2016-17: In his first season in Baltimore, was a finalist in the 200 back in the CCSA Championships where he was placed third with a time of 1:47.40… He also competed in the 100 back, taking ninth with a time of 49.52… In the 500 free, he finished 11th after touching in with a time of 4:32.74… In the 50 back portion of the 200 medley relay, he finished with a time of 23.49, helping the Retrievers to third place.
Background: Holds Manchester High School records in the 200 IM, 100 back, 500 free, 200 medley relay, and 400 free relay… Named Connecticut Swimming Scholar Athlete three times and a USA Swimming All-American as a junior... Earned USA Swimming Academic All American status in 2015… Also on Honor Roll, National Honor Society, and a Scholar Graduate.
Personal: Son of Michelle and Aaron Wlochowski... Has two siblings, Paige and Connor… Majoring in financial economics... Lists favorite food as ice cream, favorite pro team as the New England Patriots and favorite movie as “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix”.