|Hometown:||Honeoye Falls, N.Y.|
|High School:||Honeoye Falls-Lima|
- At East Carolina, finished sixth in the 100 breast (1:06.03) and 200 breast (2:22.90).
- Against William and Mary, finished eighth in the 100 breast with a time of 1:06.16; also finished eighth in the 200 breast with a time of 2:23.50.
- Placed ninth in the 200 breast with a time of 2:19.78 at Navy.
- In his collegiate debut against Johns Hopkins and Delaware, finished sixth in the 200 breast with a time of 2:18.43 and 12th in the 100 breast in a time of 1:04.89.
- Took third place in the 200 IM (2:02.22) at the 2018 New York Section vs. Class B Championships
- Posted a personal best at the 2018 Niagara Swimming Long Course Championships in the 100 breast (1:12.52), 400 free (4:29.33), 200 IM (2:23.55) and 400 IM (5:01.42)
- Swam for Victor Swim Club
- Son of Jim and Catherine Baker
- Has one brother, James, who swims at Denison, and one sister, Caterina
- Majoring in mechanical engineering with career ambitions to be a prosthetic engineer