- At East Carolina, finished eighth in the 100 free in a time of 49.64.
- Against Towson, placed seventh in the 50 free with a time of 22.66.
- Finished eighth in the 50 free (22.45) and 100 free (49.45) against William and Mary.
- At Navy, placed sixth in the 50 free with a time of 22.39.
- In his collegiate debut, finished 12th in the 200 free with a time of 1:49.65 against Johns Hopkins and Delaware.
2017-18: Swam in three events at the America East Championships… Posted a personal-best in the 200 IM, touching the wall in a time of 1:57.57… Also competed in the 100 free, clocking in with a time of 48.85… Finished the 200 free in a time of 1:45.81.
BACKGROUND: Posted a 22.27 in the 50 free at the 2017 Maryland Swimming Senior SCY Championships... Helped Retriever Aquatic Club earn a sixth place finish in the 800 free at the same meet, swimming his leg in 1:44.79... Also swam on the 400 medley team at the Sandbox Invitational, swimming the 100 back in 1:06.21 and helping the club earn a third place finish.
PERSONAL: Plans on majoring in political science with a career ambition to work for the CIA.