- Earned gold in the 500 free at the America East Championships with a time of 4:29.06.
- Also earned silver in the 100 back (47.80) and 200 back (1:46.50).
- Finished fourth in the 100 and 200 back against East Carolina.
- At the Patriot Invitational, finished fourth in the 100 back (50.02) and sixth in the 200 back (1:51.12).
- Against Towson, finished second in the 100 back (51.36) and third in the 200 back (1:53.00).
- Placed second in both the 100 and 200 back against William and Mary.
- At Navy, finished fourth in the 200 back (1:53.44) and sixth in the 200 back (52.08).
- Against Johns Hopkins and Delaware, finished second in the 100 back (51.26) and third in the 200 back (1:53.81).
- Named to the America East All-Academic Team.
2017-18: Three-time silver medal winner at the America East Championships… Finished second in the 200 fly in a personal-best time of 50.08… Took second in the 100 fly in a time of 49.24… In the 200 back, touched the wall in a time of 1:47.97… At the ECAC Championships, finished fifth in the 100 back in a time of 49.37… Earned All-America East honors.
2016-17: In his first season in Baltimore, was a finalist in the 200 back in the CCSA Championships where he was placed third with a time of 1:47.40… He also competed in the 100 back, taking ninth with a time of 49.52… In the 500 free, he finished 11th after touching in with a time of 4:32.74… In the 50 back portion of the 200 medley relay, he finished with a time of 23.49, helping the Retrievers to third place.
Background: Holds Manchester High School records in the 200 IM, 100 back, 500 free, 200 medley relay, and 400 free relay… Named Connecticut Swimming Scholar Athlete three times and a USA Swimming All-American as a junior... Earned USA Swimming Academic All American status in 2015… Also on Honor Roll, National Honor Society, and a Scholar Graduate.
Personal: Son of Michelle and Aaron Wlochowski... Has two siblings, Michelle and Aaron… Currently undecided on a major… Lists favorite food as ice cream, favorite pro team as the New England Patriots and favorite movie as “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix”.