- Finished third in the 1650 free (15:33.23) and sixth in the 500 free (4:31.38) at the ECAC Championships.
- Two-time champion at the America East Championships.
- Earned gold in the 400 IM with a time of 3:56.33 and 1650 free in a time of 15:35.20.
- Also earned silver in the 500 free, touching in with a time of 4:30.73.
- Finished first in the 1000 free (9:29.39) and second in the 500 free (4:38.36) at East Carolina.
- At the Patriot Invitational, finished third in the 1650 free, sixth in the 400 IM, and seventh in the 500 free.
- Finished first in both the 500 and 100 free against Towson.
- Placed first in the 1000 free (9:37.28) and second in the 500 free (4:41.81) against William and Mary.
- At Navy, finished second in the 1000 free and third in the 500 free.
2017-18: Three-time finalist at his first America East Championships… Placed second in the 1650 free in a personal-best time of 15:23.31… Also posted a personal-best in the 400 IM, touching the wall in 4:00.28… Placed third in the 500 free, clocking in with a time of 4:32.47… Named America East Male Rookie of the Year… Was also a two-time finalist at the ECAC Championships… Placed fourth in the 1650, clocking in with a time of 15:26.96… Finished seventh in the 400 IM in a time of 4:01.26… Earned All-America East honors.
BACKGROUND: Three-time USA Swimming Scholastic-All American... Was a USA Swimming Winter Junior Nationals finalist... Finished 11th in the 1650 with a time of 15:27.40... Qualified in the USA Swimming Summer and Winter Junior National races... Helped his team finish second at the 2017 Futures Championships in Geneva, Ohio... Four time Niagara LSC Team Champion... Placed second in the Northeast Futures Championships... Was a member of the National Honor Society.
PERSONAL: Son of Amy and Scott Wisner... Has one sister, Taryn... Mom was a Division III All-American swimmer at Ithaca and dad was a two-time Big Ten Champion at Iowa... Chose UMBC over Navy, Buffalo, UMass Amherst, Cornell, MIT, and WPI... Plans on studying mechanical engineering.