|Hometown:||White House Station, N.J.|
|High School:||Hunterdon Central Regional|
- Two-time finalist at the America East Championships.
- Finished sixth in the 200 free with a time of 1:42.11 and eighth in the 100 free with a personal best time of 46.63.
- Also placed 15th in the 50 free in a time of 22.01.
- At East Carolina, finished sixth in the 200 free (1:46.47) and seventh in the 100 free (49.16).
- Finished 22nd in the 200 free with a time of 1:45.09 at the Patriot Invitational.
- Placed sixth in the 200 free (1:46.51) against Towson.
2017-18: Swam in three events at the America East Championships… Posted a personal-best time in the 100 free, touching in in 47.34… In the 50 free, touched the wall in 22.09… Also swam the 200 free, clocking in with a time of 1:42.59.
2016-17: Competed in the CCSA Championships in the 50 free, 100 free, and 200 free... He was timed at 22.07 in the 50 free… In the 100 free, he touched in with a time of 47.44… He completed the 200 free with a time of 1:41.74.
2015-16: Competed in mostly freestyle events during his first season in Baltimore... Had season best times in thee events at the CCSA Championships, including the 50, 100 and 200 freestyles... Touched in with a time of 48.29 in the 100 free, while recording times of 1:44.03 and 22.07 in the 200 and 50 free... CCSA All-Academic Team.
Background: Member of Hunterdon County Stingrays.
Personal: Son of Peter and Karlyn Welsh… One sibling, Chris… Lists favorite movie as The Iron Giant and favorite food as steak… Plans on majoring in mechanical engineering.