|High School:||Mark T. Sheehan|
- Posted a personal best in the 200 free at the America East Championships with a time of 1:43.01.
- At East Carolina, finished seventh in the 1000 free with a time of 10:13.94.
- Finished 24th in the 1650 free (17:21.00) at the Patriot Invitational.
- Against Towson, finished sixth in the 1000 free with a time of 10:19.30 and seventh in the 500 free in a time of 4:57.54.
- Placed seventh in the 1000 free against William and Mary in a time of 10:25.67.
- At Navy, finished seventh in the 1000 free (10:23.34) and eighth in the 500 free (5:01.07).
2017-18: Three-time finalist at the America East Championships… Earned a bronze medal in the 100 free, clocking in with a time of 46.18… Finished fourth in the 200 free (1:40.64) and 500 free (4:35.73)… Helped win a gold in the men’s 800 free relay… Earned All-America East honors.
2016-17: In his first season in Baltimore, took first place in the 50 free at the ECAC Championships with a time of 22.25… Also competed in the 100 fly (52.35) and 200 fly (1:55.63)… At the CCSA Championships, earned third place in the 1650 free with a time of 15:57.45… Placed 13th in the 500 free with a time of 4:34.68… In the 200 fly, earned 16th place after touching in with a time of 1:51.92.
Background: Was named Southern Connecticut Conference Swimmer of the Year last year, while winning five state championships… 2015-2016 USA swimming scholastic All-American… 2016 Record Journal Scholar Athlete…
Personal: Son of Karen and Jim Robison... Has one sibling, Katie Robison… Plans on majoring in environmental science...Lists favorite food as shrimp, favorite pro team is the Washington Capitals and favorite musical artist as Bruce Springsteen… Likes to go camping… His greatest thrill in sports is placing second at the YMCA Nationals with his team.