|High School:||Collins Hill|
- Two-time finalist at the America East Championships.
- Finished fourth in the 3-meter dive with a score of 266.75 and fifth in the 1-meter dive with a score of 237.25.
- At East Carolina, finished second in the 3-meter dive (307.13) and sixth in the 1-meter dive (237.53).
- Placed first in the 1-meter dive against Howard with a score of 307.95.
- Against Towson and William and Mary, finished second in the 3-meter dive and third in the 1-meter dive.
- At Navy, placed sixth in both the 1- and 3-meter dives.
- Against Johns Hopkins and Delaware, finished third in both dives.
- Competed at the NCAA Zone A Championships.
- Named America East Male Diver of the Week on January 8.
2017-18: At the America East Championship, earned a gold medal in the 3-meter dive, scoring 276.85… Also placed fourth in the 1-meter dive with a score of 240.85… Two-time finalist at the ECAC Championships… Earned fourth place in the 3-meter dive with a score of 233.35… Also placed sixth in the 1-meter dive with a score of 243.70… Earned All-America East honors.
2016-17: A two-time finalist at the CCSA Championships for 1M and 3M diving... Scored 285.05 in the 3M diving, earning seventh place… Earned eighth place in the 1M diving with a score of 254.15… He also competed in the 2M diving where he scored 144.65.
Background: Finished second at the Boys Gwinnett County Championships, while placing tenth at the Georgia High School Championship, Division 6A… Earned the Gwinnett Coaches Award and Collins Hill High School MVP Award twice… Was named Gwinnett County Diver of the Year Nominee his junior and senior seasons… His est personal performance came at the Betty Hudson Memorial with a score of 405.00 and was qualified to be an All-American.
Personal: Son of Linda and Jonathan Parker…Plans on majoring in sociology with the career ambition to be a military officer… Lists favorite food as steak and favorite pro team as the Atlanta Braves.