|Hometown:||Ellicott City, Md.|
|High School:||Mount St. Joesph's|
- Earned gold in the 100 breast at the America East Championships, touching in with a time of 55.22.
- Also took home silver in the 200 breast with a time of 2:01.30 and finished fourth in the 200 IM in a time of 1:51.30.
- Helped the Retrievers reset an America East record in the 400 medley relay in a time of 3:14.68.
- At East Carolina, finished third in the 200 IM (1:55.17), and sixth in the 50 free (21.68) and 100 free (47.66).
- Finished first in the 100 breast and 50 breast against Howard.
- Against VMI, finished first in the 200 breast (2:10.92) and third in the 200 free (1:45.77).
- At the Patriot Invitational, finished 18th in the 100 breast (58.84) and 200 breast (2:09.79).
- Placed fourth in the 50 free with a time of 21.89 and sixth in the 100 free in a time of 48.97 against Towson.
- Against William and Mary, finished fifth in the 50 free (22.22) and sixth in the 100 free (49.20).
- Received the America East Elite 18 Award for having the highest GPA at a championship site for the second year.
- Selected to the America East All-Academic Team for the second year in a row.
- Named an America East Presidental Scholar-Athlete.
2017-18: Was a three-time finalist at the America East Championships, earning all silver medals… In the 200 IM, touched in with a time of 1:50.14… Clocked in with a time of 2:02.69 in the 200 breast… Also took second in the 200 free with a time of 1:40.45… Earned a gold medal in the 200 and 400 free relay… Received the America East Elite 18 Award for having the highest GPA at a championship site… Earned All-America East honors… Named to the America East All-Academic Team.
2016-17: Two-time finalist in the CCSA Championships, placing third in the 200 breast A Final with a time of 2:01.23… Also placed third in the 200 IM, touching in with a time of 1:48.82… He finished ninth in the 200 free with a personal best of 1:40.14.
2015-16: Had a strong showing at the CCSA Championships this spring, earning a spot in the final heats of three events... Placed fifth in all three events, which included the 200 IM, 100 and 200 breast... Touched the wall in a time of 1:49.45 in the 200 IM, while finishing the 100 and 200 breast in times of 55.28 and 2:01.20 respectively... CCSA All-Academic Team.
Background: Holds the school record at the National Catholic Swimming and Diving Championships in the 200 individual medley... Named to the All-Maryland Team in 2015 as well as MVP from the Greater Baltimore Swim Association… Earned a spot on the USA Swimming Scholastic All-America Team three years in a row.
Personal: Son of Patrick and Kathy Ganley… Has one sibling, Colin… Lists favorite pro team as the Washington Nationals and favorite book as The Great Gatsby… Plans on majoring in chemical engineering with the hopes of working in the pharmaceutical field.