|Hometown:||Cape Town, South Africa|
|High School:||Rondebosch Boys High School|
- Earned bronze in the 200 fly at the ECAC Championships, finishing in a time of 1:49.24; also placed fourth in the 100 fly with a time of 49.25.
- Two-time champion at the America East Championships, earning gold in the 100 fly with a time of 49.47 and 200 fly in a time of 1:49.80.
- Also finished seventh in the 200 IM with a time of 1:52.17.
- At East Carolina, placed second in the 200 fly with a time of 1:51.87; also finished third in the 100 fly in a time of 50.62.
- Helped the Retrievers reset the UMBC Aquatic Complex record in the 400 medley relay (3:22.35) against Howard.
- Swept the fly discipline against VMI.
- At the Patriot Invitational, finished 18th in the 100 fly (51.03) and 19th in the 200 fly (1:53.76).
- Against Towson, finished second and third in the 100 and 200 fly.
- Placed second in the 100 fly (51.70) and fourth in the 200 fly (1:54.58) against William and Mary.
- At Navy, finished fourth in the 100 fly (51.41) and 200 fly (1:53.49).
- Finished third in the 200 fly with a time of 1:55.35 against Johns Hopkins and Delaware.
2017-18: Was a three-time finalist at the America East Championships… Earned bronze in the 100 fly, touching in with a time of 50.28… Also took home a bronze in the 200 fly after clocking in with a time of 1:50.49… Earned a sixth-place finish in the 200 IM with a time of 1:52.53… Received All-America East honors.
BACKGROUND: Posted a 1:00.50 time in the 100 back... Also swam the 100 fly in a time of 56.40... Completed the 200 fly in a time of 2:04.00... Lists his greatest accomplishment as swimming the 100 fly in 55.00 at senior nationals to take home first for Under 19's.
PERSONAL: Son of Elsa and Rob Carlisle... Has one brother, Bruce... Plans on studying English with the career ambition to be a writer... Lists his favorite band as The Beatles and favorite food as sushi.