- At the ECAC Championships, earned silver in the 200 fly with a personal best time of 1:48.40.
- Was a three-time finalist at the America East Championships.
- Earned silver in the 100 fly (50.15), bronze in the 1650 free (15:48.93), and bronze in the 500 free (4:31.90).
- Named America East Co-Male Rookie of the Year (shared honor with teammate Luka Zuric).
- Finished third in the 200 fly (1:53.30) and fourth in the 500 free (4:44.93) at East Carolina.
- Against VMI, placed first in the 400 IM with a time of 4:12.67; also finished third in the 1000 free with a time of 9:57.02.
- At the Patriot Invitational, finished 11th in the 1650 free (16:26.01), 14th in the 200 fly (1:53.43), and 15th in the 500 free (4:40.57).
- Against Towson, placed second in the 200 fly with a time of 1:53.21 and fifth in the 200 IM in a time of 1:57.72.
- Finished second in the 200 fly in a time of 1:53.29 and sixth in the 100 fly in a time of 51.88 against William and Mary.
- At Navy, placed third in the 200 fly (1:52.67) and sixth in the 100 fly (51.80).
- In his collegiate debut against Johns Hopkins and Delaware, finished first in the 100 fly in a time of 1:53.35.
- Named Male Newcomer of the Year at the 2019 Grittys.
- Was a two-time finalist at the 2018 Maryland Swimming Senior Short Course Championship in the 200 fly (third place; 1:50.62) and 400 IM (10th place; 4:06.30)
- Was selected as a Scholastic All-American in 2017
- Swam for Monocacy Aquatic Club
- Son of Frank and Sensovann Bennici
- Has two brothers, Anthony and Charles, and one sister, Maria
- Plans on studying financial economics and wants to serve as an officer in the U.S. Army
- Can play four instruments – piano, drums, guitar, and bass