|High School:||Sports High School Pierre de Coubertin El Manzah|
- Three-time finalist at the America East Championships.
- Earned silver in the 1650 free with a time of 15:45.05.
- Finished fifth in the 500 free (4:33.46) and seventh in the 200 free (1:42.69).
- Against East Carolina, placed fourth in the 1000 free with a time of 9:49.55; also finished sixth in the 500 free with a time of 4:48.11.
- At the Patriot Invitational, placed 10th in the 1650 free with a time of 16:24.66.
- Against Towson, finished fifth in the 1000 free (10:01.55) and sixth in the 500 free (4:54.26).
- Finished fifth in the 1000 free in a time of 10:03.78 against William and Mary.
2017-18: Broke the America East and UMBC record in the 1650 free at the America East Championship… Earned a gold in the event, touching in with a time of 15:21.41… Was the fastest time in school or conference history since 2006… Also earned a silver medal in the 500 free in a time of 4:27.83… Finished fifth in 200 free… Earned All-America East honors.
2016-17: Took first place in the 1000 free with a time of 9:43.31 vs. Howard/Vermont … In the East Carolina meet, placed second in the 1000 free at 9:33.10, earned third place in the 100 free with a time of 51.11, and placed fifth in the 500 free with a time of 4:45.36.
Background: Placed first in the Open Water French University Championship in Gravelin in 10km in 2015... Placed tenth in the Open Water Mediterranean Games in Pescara in the 5km swim… Placed First in the Open Water France Cup in 2014-2015… Earned gold in National 2 Swimming Championships in France in four different events.
Personal: Son of Dorria Abdelkhalek and Hachmi Abdelkhalek... Has three siblings, Sami, Skander, and Imen… Plans on majoring in computer science...Lists favorite food as makloub (tunisian sandwich), and favorite movie is "Never Back Down"… Likes to play video games and watch films… His greatest thrill in sports was the day he finished his first 25km open water race in Sete, France.