Adult ADHD/ADD Student-Athletes

If you are a student-athlete who is currently taking a substance on the NCAA banned substance list for either ADD or ADHD please print out the following forms. Please thoroughly read through the informational letter as it explains what all is required in order to obtain a medical exception. The physician reporting form MUST be filled out by your prescribing physician. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact UMBC Sports Medicine.

Student Athlete and Parent Informational Letter

Sample Evaluation Format

Letter to Primary Care Physician

Physician Reporting Form